Kyalami Communications was set up in 1989 by Matt & Jeannie Long to provide a cost effective PR and advertising service for the kitchen and bathroom industry, both in the trade and consumer sectors.
- Maintain top level relationships and contacts with all relevant editors, feature writers and freelancers.
- Provide a top level copywriting service – for corporate profile, product or technical press releases, installation reports and company history features.
- Purchase display and classified advertising space, and liaise with creative agencies to create and provide copy.
- Produce quality brochures and printed promotional material
- Undertake e-marketing and direct mail campaigns
- Work flexibly within individual client budgets to maximise impact
- Provide direct, one-on-one with clients (no delegation to junior account managers)
Jeannie has a strong background in IT – she trained as a computer programmer. Since setting up Kyalami Communications with Matt in 1989, she has developed these skills to provide a high level of quality service to media requirements – both in the trade and consumer sectors.
Hayley Gilbert is a freelance interiors journalist with 20 years’ experience in the industry. Specialising in all things kitchens, Hayley has contributed to a wide range of consumer titles such as Beautiful Kitchens, EKBB, KBB, Grand Designs, House Beautiful and Ideal Home, as well as national newspapers including The Sunday Times…. @HaylGilbert / hayleygilbertblog.wordpress.com
Interiors & Lifestyle Writer, who’s spare time is currently spent planning storage strategies for the new house. Linda has been a freelance writer for over 25 years, writes and blogs for some of the leading home interest titles, and is planning to launch an on-line retro and antiques store.
“Kyalami has been our marketing partner for over 20 years and during this time Jeannie has become an invaluable member of our team. Her professionalism and work ethic has been a massive contribution to the building of our brand”